- I learnt lots of blogging stuff that a newbie like me is too afraid to ask; like about sitemeter and how to cross out because
I had a carefully prepared list that I went through item by itemPolly remembered to ask.
- I remembered what it was like go away sans children, sans partner, sans friends; an experience I will defintely be repeating.
- I said yes to an opportunity that presented itself and my life became richer for it.
- I got to laugh till it really really hurt and then just a little bit more.
- And not just about those I met. There are real people behind each and every blog to paraphrase Polly.
- I started to get really excited about taking photos and now need (NEED I TELL YOU) a decent camera.
- I learnt that sometimes when you are having an amazing time the days can stretch out so that you feel as if you have been away from your real life for a gloriously long time.
(Clearly not how to write a short and snappy title for a post....)