5 favourite films:
- Lost in translation
- Husbands and Wives
- Now Voyager - I'm a soppy romantic at heart.
- La Vie en Rose - I sobbed through the sub-titles.
- Little Miss Sunshine - the weird dysfunctional family feels like home.
This is hard. I tend to like whatever I last heard. So these are favourites because of the associations they have for me...
- Doorbell - White Stripes (cooking Christmas dinner a few years ago when all the family was together)
- Money Money Money - Abba (youngest sings "if I found me a healthy man" which seems like a good plan once you reach 40)
- Got to be a hustler if you want to get on - Sue Wilkinson (early on with Prince of Darkness going through his record - yes I do mean record - collection and playing them all)
- Common People - Pulp (just because the song is brilliant)
- Park Life - Blur (lying on a beach in Greece)
- Lance Armstrong - weird but I have a thing about cyclists.
- Prince of Darkness - I know I know. Get a life girl.
- Daniel Craig - yes I so would.
- Almost any man in a uniform - watch out sailors.
- George Clooney - boring but true.
- Love in a Cold Climate - Nancy Mitford
- Crossing to Safety - Wallace Stegner
- Love in the time of Cholera- Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Les Liaisons Dangereuses - Choderlos de Laclos
- The Night before Christmas - Clement C Moore (only to be read on Christmas eve!)
5 random favourite things
- my tattoo
- pointless little notebooks - I buy more than I know what to do with.
- pinot grigio - you didn't think I would leave it off did you?
- fish, chips and mushy peas
- my shelf of random stuff - see below. It looks like crap but it all means something to me.
I am tagging a random 5 of my regular favourite reads: